- 1.1 Best Windows Recovery
- 1.2 Windows Recovery Tools
- 1.3 Windows 10 Recovery Tools
- 1.4 Windows Recovery Freeware
- 1.5 Stellar Phoenix Alternative
- 1.6 Remo Recover Alternative
- 2. Recover Files from Windows
- 2.1 Recover Deleted Files
- 2.2 Recover Permanently Deleted Files
- 2.3 Restore Deleted Files
- 2.4 Recover Files from Recycle Bin
- 2.5 Recover Folder
- 2.6 Recover Mail
- 2.7 Recover Document
- 2.8 Recover Photo
- 2.9 Recover Partition
- 2.10 Recover Password
- 3. Windows Recovery Solutions
- 3.1 Windows Backup Recovery
- 3.2 Windows Restore
- 3.3 Windows System Recovery
- 3.4 Windows Error Recovery
- 3.5 Windows Recovery Disk
- 3.6 Windows Recovery Disc
- 3.7 Windows USB Recovery
- 3.8 Windows Recovery Mode
- 3.9 Windows Unexpected Shutdown
Most Windows PC users would want to upgraded their computer system to Windows 10 after the Windows 10 version released. However the process of upgrading to Windows 10 may possibly lead to the data loss, so many of them are afriad to upgrade the system. In fact it is easy to recover files from Windows 10, whether it's because you upgraded the system or accidentally deleted data, the method mentioned in this article can help you recover the lost data from Windows 10 computer completely.
Part 1. The Best Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
If you are wondering as to how you can restore deleted files from Windows 10, you should make smart use of iSkysoft Data Recovery. It is perhaps one of the most used tools and is robust and extremely user friendly. Here're the top features which it offers:
- It is very easy to use and requires little or no additional instructions.
- It has the option of running a deep scan wherein you can make complete recovery of your lost files.
- It is a risk free program as the program doesn't makes any alteration to your devices.
- It comes with different recovery modes which can be used for recovering data lost owing to various reasons.
- You can preview your files before recovering them.
- You can cut down the total scanning time by choosing the file types which you wish to recover.
- It supports a lot of different file formats as it can recover photos, videos, audio files, documents mails and more.
Part 2. How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 10
Now that you are aware of what to expect from iSkysoft Data Recovery, here we will share the simple steps to follow for the sake of retrieving deleted files on Windows 10. The program has four different recovery modes to pick from. They are as follows:
- Wizard Recovery Mode
- Lost File Recovery Mode
- Partition Recovery Mode
- Raw File Recovery Mode
You can choose the recovery mode which you best deem fit. Let us now take the steps for the same.
Step 2 Choose File Type
You will be promoted to answer the files you want to recover. Choose a suitable option or else choose "All File Types". Now, you will be asked as to "Where Did You Lost Your Files". Once again, select the right option. This can cut down the total searching time immensely. Now hit Next and then click "Start".
Tips: If you want thorough searching, you can "Enable Deep Scan". The time taken will be more, but the results will be thorough.
Step 3 Recover Data on Windows 10
The scanned results will be displayed after the process is finished. You can preview them and choose the ones you want to recover. Recover the items by storing them at the desired destination on your PC.
You should always try and backup your content to avoid complete data loss. One of the best features offered by iSkysoft Data Recovery tool is that you can also opt to save your scan results and resume when you have time.
Option 2. Lost File Recovery Mode
Step 1 Run the Software
"Lost File Recovery" mode is mainly used when you lost your files because of Shift + Delete operation or owing to clearing of recycle bin. Open iSkysoft Data Recovery program and then click on "Lost File Recovery" mode.
Tips: Partition Recovery mode is used when your computer had a faulty partition or a partition got corrupted and led to loss of data; Raw File Recovery mode is similar to the lost file recovery mode but it scans the logical structure of your drive.
Step 3 Recover Windows 10
Open iSkysoft Data Recovery for Mac from the Applications folder. In the window that opens, select "Lost Data Recovery". This file recovery mode can recover deleted video files quickly. This video recovery software also comes with other recovery modes like Raw Data Recovery and Partition Recovery modes for a deeper scan or formatted drive. To restore deleted videos from an external device, first connect it to your Mac and then start iSkysoft video recovery for Mac application.