Most Windows PC users would want to upgraded their computer system to Windows 10 after the Windows 10 version released. However the process of upgrading to Windows 10 may possibly lead to the data loss, so many of them are afriad to upgrade the system. In fact it is easy to recover files from Windows 10, whether it's because you upgraded the system or accidentally deleted data, the method mentioned in this article can help you recover the lost data from Windows 10 computer completely.
Part 1. The Best Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
If you are wondering as to how you can restore deleted files from Windows 10, you should make smart use of Recoverit. It is perhaps one of the most used tools and is robust and extremely user friendly. Here're the top features which it offers:
- It is very easy to use and requires little or no additional instructions.
- It has the option of running a deep scan wherein you can make complete recovery of your lost files.
- It is a risk free program as the program doesn't makes any alteration to your devices.
- It comes with quick and deep scanning modes which can be used for recovering data lost owing to various reasons.
- You can preview your files before recovering them.
- You can cut down the total scanning time by choosing the file types which you wish to recover.
- It supports a lot of different file formats as it can recover photos, videos, audio files, documents mails and more.
Part 2. How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 10
Now that you are aware of what to expect from Recoverit, here we will share the simple steps to follow for the sake of retrieving deleted files on Windows 10.
Step-by-step Guide on How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 10
Step 1. Launch the Software
Launch Recoverit on your PC and launch it directly. From the main interface, you can find 6 tabs which provide different file types to choose from. After you select one or more file types, click on the "Next" button to continue with the operation.
Step 2. Choose Target Location
You will then be prompted to select the location where you want to scan the content. Choose the drive where you had your data and hit "Start".
Tips: If you want thorough searching after the quick scanning, you can "Enable Deep Scan". The time taken will be more, but the results will be thorough.
Step 3. Recover Data on Windows 10
The scanned results will be displayed after the process is finished. You can preview them and choose the ones you want to recover. Recover the items by storing them at the desired destination on your PC.
You should always try and backup your content to avoid complete data loss. One of the best features offered by Recoverit is that you can also opt to save your scan results and resume when you have time.