- 1.1 Best Windows Recovery
- 1.2 Windows Recovery Tools
- 1.3 Windows 10 Recovery Tools
- 1.4 Windows Recovery Freeware
- 1.5 Stellar Phoenix Alternative
- 1.6 Remo Recover Alternative
- 2. Recover Files from Windows
- 2.1 Recover Deleted Files
- 2.2 Recover Permanently Deleted Files
- 2.3 Restore Deleted Files
- 2.4 Recover Files from Recycle Bin
- 2.5 Recover Folder
- 2.6 Recover Mail
- 2.7 Recover Document
- 2.8 Recover Photo
- 2.9 Recover Partition
- 2.10 Recover Password
- 3. Windows Recovery Solutions
- 3.1 Windows Backup Recovery
- 3.2 Windows Restore
- 3.3 Windows System Recovery
- 3.4 Windows Error Recovery
- 3.5 Windows Recovery Disk
- 3.6 Windows Recovery Disc
- 3.7 Windows USB Recovery
- 3.8 Windows Recovery Mode
- 3.9 Windows Unexpected Shutdown
One of the giant PC hardware manufacturers, Lenovo provides a great recovery DVD with the new laptops. However, sometimes thing may go in the wrong direction and you face some serious issues on your computer. The biggest nightmare of any PC user is losing the precious data from the computer. There are certain reasons that may cause this problem, a faulty power supply, a malfunctioned hard drive or any problems with the charger or battery on laptop may lead to the system instability thus causing loss of the important data.
You can use the recovery disc to restore the system to a fully functioning condition but what about the data that you save on your hard drive? The good news is that you can still recover important files from your hard drive even after a permanent damage to the hard drive or format. Moreover, if you have willingly or unwillingly deleted some important documents, photos, music or other files from your computer, you can still quickly restore them. Now let’s learn how to finish Lenovo Windows recovery.
Part 1. Best Lenovo Windows Recovery Tool
iSkysoft Data Recovery is a great recovery software that provides an easy to use interface, a preview for the lost files and completely restores the lost files from Lenovo disk on Windows in a seamless way. With it, you don’t have to be a geek or a professional to recover the files. It works perfectly on popular versions of windows such as Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and even the latest Windows 10.
You can either use the superficial scan to recover the recently deleted files or deep scan to recover files from the partitions. This software can also be used to recover data from USB sticks, hard drives and solid state drives. Last but not the least feature will divide different files depending upon their types or folder locations.
Part 2. How to Restore Deleted Files from Lenovo Disk on Windows (Windows 10 Compatible)
Step 1. Choose File Types for Recovery
Run the setup and install the Lenovo data recovery software on your computer. Now, Run it as an Administrator to recover data from your Lenovo disk. It will open with a question which will ask you to choose the file types for the data you lost from Lenovo disk. After the selection, you can click "Next" button to continue.
Step 2. Scan for the Lost Files
On the next screen, select the Lenovo drive from which you want to recover the data. After setting these parameters, click on "Start" to initialize the recovery process. We also recommend you to enable the "Deep Scan" after the quick scanning process because it will recover the every possible file lost from the hard driver.
Step 3. Recover the Files You Need
Lastly, the hard drive will be scanned for the lost files which may take some time depending upon the size and scan option that you have selected in the previous menu. After sometime, all the recovered file types will be shown in the left hand side of the window.
The next thing you need to do is to select the files that you want to recover on your PC. Select the files and click on the "Recover" button. Now, select a particular location to save the recently recovered files.
- The location to save the recovered files should be different from the Lenovo drive. For example: if you have scanned the "C" drive, save the files on the "D" or "E" drive.
- You can use the deep scan, if you want to recover the recently deleted files because it will take more time as compared to the normal scan.
- Carefully select the files that you want to recover selecting all files will not only take more time, but it will also eat more space on your hard drive.