- 4. iPhone 6S Camera
- 4.1 iPhone 6s Camera Megapixels
- 4.2 iPhone 6s Camera Timer
- 4.3 How to Take HDR Photos with iPhone 6S
- 4.4 How to Turn iPhone 6s into a Spy Camera
- 4.5 Is Camera 360 Compatible with iPhone 6S
- 4.6 iPhone 6s Camera Settings
- 5. iPhone 6S Videos
- 5.1 Convert iPhone 6S Videos
- 5.2 Convert YouTube to iPhone 6S
- 5.3 Convert MP3 to iPhone 6S Ringtone
- 5.4 Convert iPhone 6S Videos to MP4
- 5.5 Rotate iPhone 6S Videos
- 5.6 Compress iPhone 6S Videos
- 6. iPhone 6S Tips
- 6.1 Jailbreak iPhone 6S
- 6.2 Recover iPhone 6S
- 6.3 Backup iPhone 6S
- 6.4 Restore Backup from iPhone 6S
- 6.5 iPhone 6S to Android Transfer
- 6.6 iPhone 6S to Mac Transfer
- 6.7 Put Music to iPhone 6S
- 6.8 Sync iPhone 6S with/without iTunes
- 7. iPhone 6S Troubleshooting
- 7.1 iPhone 6S WiFi Connection Issue
- 7.2 iPhone 6S Battery Won't Charge
- 7.3 iPhone 6S Email Not Working
- 7.4 iPhone 6S Camera Not Working
- 7.5 Can't Find Camera Roll on iPhone 6S
- 8. iPhone 6S Apps & Software
- 8.1 iPhone 6S Photo Apps
- 8.2 iPhone 6S Video Editing Apps
- 8.3 iPhone 6S Slow Motion Apps
- 8.4 iPhone 6S Video Trimming Apps
- 8.5 iPhone 6S Camera Apps
- 8.6 iPhone 6S Data Recovery Software
- 8.7 iPhone 6S Video Player
- 8.8 iPhone 6S Video Converter
- 9. iPhone 6S Accessories
If someone wishes to convert his iPhone 6s into a remote camera, it can be easily done as the iPhone 6s has the features which facilitate remote camera viewing. There is an automation app, Presence by People Power, which can be connected to another iOS device to enable viewing and capturing photos and videos. There are several types of remote camera which can be connected to the iPhone and camera remote control, which enables the iPhone 6s to function as remote camera.
Best 10 Remote Cameras for iPhone 6S
#1. Hapurs Bluetooth Wireless Remote Control Camera Shutter Release Self Timer
This is one of the best and highly rated remote control camera shutter for iPhone 6s. It has a very easy wireless setup. It can be used for a distance up to 10 to 12 meters. It is very easy to use and can be used as a remote controller to click photos. As it is very small, it is highly convenient to carry. One will require only one CR2032 button battery which usually lasts for six months to one year.Pros:
- It is very easy to set up and easy to pair up with the phone.
- It works very well for taking photos and videos.
- It breaks very easily, so one has to be careful while handling it.
#2. Aduro U-SNAP SF45 Universal Wireless Bluetooth Selfie Remote/Camera Shutter
It clicks high quality pictures and videos from a distance up to 30 feet. A tripod comes along with the remote, which helps to position the iPhone at a freestanding position. It can be set up very easily and one will not require to download any app to use it. It is one of the smallest remote controls and can be carried anywhere in a key chain.Pros:
- The instructions are given properly, so it can be paired up with the iPhone quite easily.
- Some users have faced little difficulty while changing the battery.
#3. CamKix Wireless Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote Control
It is very small in size and light in weight. Thus, it can be carried in key chain or in a pocket. It can click high quality photos from a distance of 10 meters or 30 feet. The remote control can be easily paired up with the iPhone via a Bluetooth. The product comes with an adjustable wrist strap, which makes is even more convenient to use.Pros:
- It is very easy to pair up with the iPhone 6s and easy to use.
- Some users have complained that it has lost its connectivity with the device in some cases.
#4. HISY Bluetooth Camera Remote for iPhone
It is a small camera shutter remote which is compatible with iPhone 6s. It enables the iPhone 6s users to capture hands free pictures, selfies and video recording. The users will not require to download any other additional app to use this camera remote. The battery life of the remote lasts for more than two years.Pros:
- It gets easily synchronized with iPhones and does not get disconnected.
- As it is very small, it should be kept away from children or there can be choking hazards.
#5. Motorola Blink1 Wi-Fi Video Camera for Remote Viewing with iPhone
This is a wifi video camera and it requires to be connected to the internet via WiFi. The iPhone users can easily download free apps from the Apple store and can use it free of cost. It is highly convenient to monitor babies or elderly people, and it also allows both way communications. It can be tilted and zoomed as per the convenience.Pros:
- The picture quality is very clear.
- It sometimes gets disconnected from the wifi, though it reconnects by itself.
#6. Toughsty Mini Remote Hidden Camera
It is a highly rated wifi camera, which supports iPhone. It can be used from a distance up to 15 to 20 meters of the wifi. It provides high quality video recording. It is password protected, which helps to maintain your privacy. It has a rechargeable inbuilt battery which lasts for around 50 minutes.Pros:
- If the instructions are followed, it can be operated very easily.
- There is no such downside of the product.
#7. OFFICIAL Bluetooth Remote Camera Shutter/Wireless Selfie Release Control Button
The product promises high quality pairing every time. It can be very easily paired, as one just has to switch it on, activate and pair it up with the iPhone's Bluetooth settings. It operates from a distance of 30 feet.Pros:
- It works flawlessly without a glitch.
- There are no cons of the product.
#8. Kootek Bluetooth Wireless Remote Control Camera Shutter Release Self Timer
It is very simple to use and no additional app is required to be installed for pairing it with the iPhone. It clicks high quality photos. It can be used to take videos just by converting the camera app into video mode. It is even compatible with most of the iPhone camera apps.Pros:
- It is inexpensive and user friendly.
- The buttons are a little loose.
#9. InnoGear Bluetooth Wireless Remote Control Camera Shutter Release Self Timer
It does not require any additional app to get it paired with the iPhone 6s. It is highly compatible with the iPhone camera and can be easily set up. The remote is very light and weighs just about 9 grams. It supports a large number of iPhone apps. The battery lasts for more than two years.Pros:
- It offers good facilities at a low price.
- It does not generally come with a tripod, which is mentioned by the company.
#10. Greaty Bluetooth Wireless Remote Control Camera Shutter Release Self Timer
It is very convenient to carry because of its small size and light weight. It enables the iPhone 6s users to take pictures from a distance of 10 meters. This wireless camera is very easy to set up. It only requires one requires CR2032 battery which last for almost a year. If the shutter is turned off each time after use, the battery can even last up to two years. The batteries are easy to replace.Pros:
- A good quality remote control at very reasonable price.
- Some of the iPhone camera apps may not be compatible.