Are you not impressed with the song list on your phone and trying to make your own sound mixing?
Or you may want to play your mix in your friend’s party and time is up?
Or you are going to learn to mix music without spending too much money on equipment at the beginning?
Then you come to the right place. You konw waht you need may be an audio mixer application that can help you to mix audio files on your phone. It is a simple and economical way to start your mix journey.
So, in this article, we have picked 10 audio mixer apps for Android and iPhone and you can choose the one you like.
10 Best Music Mixer Apps For Mixing Music
Garage band sound mixer app for iOS platforms. This iPhone and iPad music mixer is built with a live loop feature that allows you to mix audio files easily. Other than, it is made with a set of musical instruments that you will use to create and mix your audio files.
Supported OS: iOS 12.1 or later
- It has a remix FX option that creates DJ effect styles
- You can download sounds, free instruments and loops and to your mix.
- Allows you to share songs online.
- Does not support Android
2. Edjing Mix
Another sound mixing app that you can install on your phone is Edjing Mix app. This cross-platform is a DJ mixing app that allows you to remix more than 50 million sound tracks. Therefore, if you are looking for how to mix music on the phone then you need this app.
Supported OS: Both iOS and Android
- It is integrated with Deezer hence you can access millions of songs.
- Allows you to download music from Cloud storage and upload from iTunes.
- Allows you to share the mix with social sites.
- It has ads
VirtualDJ Home is another popular audio mixer app for the phone. With this sound mixing app, you will be able to mix either 3, 4 or 6 decks and broadcasts your mix live. Other than that, this sound mixer app supports the wireless connection between the VirtualDJ Remote and VirtualDJ Software.
Supported OS: iOS and Android
- Has easy audio configuration.
- Allows you to download skins or create your own.
- The Wi-Fi connection may disconnect frequently.
There is also Pacemaker app, which is an iPad music mixer as well iPhone that allows you to mix two audio files together or more. Moreover, it enables you to access millions of songs on Spotify and share your mixes online easily to your friends.
Supported OS: iOS
- It supports iTunes.
- It does not allow you to change BPMs from track to track.
Another Sound mixing app for Android and iOS is MixPad-Music Mixer Free. This application is built with tones of audio mixing features compared to Pacemaker. This audio mixer app allows you to mix many audio, sound and music and save them in preferred output quality. You can also record tracks, add effects and create your beats and much more.
Supported OS: Android and iOS
- You can add royalty free music and effects.
- You can save your mix to cloud storage directly
- You can only import files from your phone.
You can also use Music Maker Jam an audio mixer app that allows you to mix sound on it eight channel mixers, adjust music tempo, remix music, and record your audio and share them freely. This user-friendly sound mixing app allows you to create background images for your mixes and also create your personal effects.
Supported Platforms: Android, iOS and Windows
- You can simply remix tracks by shaking your phone.
- Allows you to use different loops in the same soundtrack
- Some chords in the app are not usable.
Studio.Hd is the best iPad music mixer that you can get in the market as tailored for iPads. With Studio.Hd you will be able to work with 24 tracks, loop tracks, edit tracks and arrange them in your preferred order.
Supported OS: iPad running iOS 4.2 or later
- It allows you to automate mix by adjusting volume and automate it with four effects.
- Allows you to export mix to Soundcloud
- Has 900 plus free loops
- It contains bugs because it does not have an official download website.
8. Cross DJ Free-Mix Your Music
Cross DJ free is described as the best home DJ sound mixer that you can install on your phone. This audio mixer app can detect accurate BPM, Automix automatically, split audio and allows you to automatically loop beats.
Supported platforms: Android and iOS
- You can mix in portrait mode.
- It has large pad controls.
- It is integrated with iTunes.
- You might run into error login when login into Soundcloud on this app.
9. Traktor DJ
You can also install Traktor DJ sound mixing app that allows you to mix audio tracks, remix tracks live and record your mixes. Also, the Traktor DJ app supports direct upload of music fromthe iTunes music library.
Supported Platforms: iOS
Price: $1.99 for iPhone and $9.99 for iPad
- Built with an intelligent browser that recommends tempo and key for your mix.
- It cannot open iMaschine2 projects.
10. djay LE
We cannot afford to mention DJay Le audio mixer app that allows you to mix music, videos and add loops easily. With Djay Le you will be able to get music from your local library, Spotify, and iTunes.
Supported Platforms: iOS and Android
Price: iOS Free with in-purchase at $4.99 while Android version is $2
- It is built with Automix AI that recognises rhythmic patterns automatically.
- You can access all your media on My Library folder.
- The Android version is unstable.
Write in the End
Now, let's make a simple comparison of the systems supported and the prices of these 10 software.
|Apps||Supported OS||Free/Paid||Loop feature|
|Edjing Mix||Andoird, Windows||Free||Yes|
|Virtual DJ Remote||Android, Windows||$9.99||Yes|
|MixPad-Music Mixer Free||iOS||Free||Yes|
|Music Maker Jam||Android, iOS,Windows||Free||Yes|
|Cross DJ - DJ mixer app||Android, iOS||Free||Yes|
|Traktor DJ||iOS||$1.99 for iPhone and $9.99 for iPad||Yes|
|djay LE||iOS, Android||iOS Free with in-purchase at $4.99 while Android version is $2||Yes|
Looking at the 10-audio mixer app, you will be able to mix your music files, but that experience of mixing sound on the phone might not be satisfying. Therefore, you may need Filmora Video Editor desktop that is built with an easy to audio mixer. This software will allow you to mix unlimited audio and also get the following features:
- Mix music with up to 100 music tracks;
- It supports recording in the software, and you can mix your voice recorded;
- Allows you to edit your mix's volume, spped, pitch and equalise; you can also trim audio or split audio easily;
- Il gives you more than 100 sound effects that let you add to your mix;
- Directly share your audio mixing to to Youtube or Vimeo;