- 1. Best Video Effect
- 1.1 Add Effects to Videos
- 1.2 Video Effects Software
- 1.3 Movie Maker Effects
- 1.4 Premiere Video Effects
- 1.5 FCP Video Effects
- 1.6 Vegas Video Effects
- 1.7 iMovie Video Effects
- 1.8 Video Effects App
- 1.9 Video Effects Online
- 2. Video Overlay Effects
- 2.1 How to Overlay Videos
- 2.2 Video Overlay Software
- 2.3 iMovie PIP
- 2.4 Movie Maker PIP
- 2.5 FCP PIP
- 2.6 PIP TV
- 3. Video Text Effects
- 3.1 Add Text to Video
- 3.2 Video Title Maker
- 3.3 iMovie Titles
- 3.4 Premiere Pro Titles
- 3.5 Add Text to Video App
- 3.6 Add Text to Video Online
- 3.7 Add Text to YouTube
- 4. Video Transition Effects
- 6. Video Filter Effects
- 9. Video Editing Tips
- 9.1 Split Video
- 9.2 Merge Videos
- 9.3 Crop Video
- 9.4 Cut/Trim Video
- 9.5 Rotate Video
- 9.6 Compress Video
- 9.7 Increase Video Volume
- 9.8 Speed Up Videos
- 9.9 Make Green Screen Video
- 9.10 Extract Audio from Video
- 9.11 Improve Video Quality
- 9.12 Zoom Video
- 9.13 Change Face in Video
- 9.14 Make Mosaic
- 9.15 Add Audio to Video
- 9.16 Video Color Correction
- 9.17 Scene Detection
Once you make an advanced search online, you will come across limitless number of apps for both Android and iOS to help you add text to videos. They all have their specific features, pros and cons as well as market price. Consider all that before making the final choice.
Part 1. Best Software to Add Text to Video - Filmora Video Editor (Desktop)
When you use Filmora Video Editor, it will be an experience like no other in your life as far as video editing is concerned. From the user-friendly interface to high compatibility rate and availability of multiple features, you will have the best ever experience with a software program. It only need some drag-n-drops and clicks to export professional-looking videos. There are over 130 types of text for you to choose.
How to Add Text to Video with Filmora Video Editor
Step 1. The first step will be adding files to edit into the program after which you will double-click for the interface to open.
Step 2. Just add your videos to the timeline with drag-n-drop.
Step 3. Next, you can check the left panel and hit the "T" icon. Here you will get a lot of text templates. Just select one and add it to the timeline below.
Step 4. Right click on the text file, please set up the color, font and some motions for the text you have added to the video.
Step 5. When it's done, click the play button in the preview window to check out the text you have added. If it is OK, then click "Export" to save the video.
You will get this software from the app store and will allow you ease in adding text to a video file. It has over 400 fonts all available for your use.
- It is easy to adjust size, color, gradient, stroke, shadow and background of your text. That will allow you to customize videos as per your personal preference.
- Its availability for free might cause you limitations to some important features.
Gravie works at very high speeds and offer ease of use in editing videos. It is one of the best programs to use in adding text to a video file.
- The quality of edited video remains high thanks to the templates offered. You can as well share your edited video easily.
- The download option for the software is not available in all countries.
This program has cool features that will definitely make your editing excellent and enjoyable. Using the software is another cool thing to enjoy when adding text to your video file.
- The app eliminates all the advertisements which are sometimes very annoying in a video and allows for easy video sharing.
- There are several countries where downloading the software will not be applicable.
This app will provide you with the best way to have text added to your video file without experiencing any challenges.
- The timeline feature will help you select the right positioning of the text.
- The full package of this app does not work effectively so you should not pay for that.
This is a very powerful editor with quality tools to offer simple editing through using a timeline. Apart from text, it allows one to add effects.
- It is a good choice for use by beginners who are learning basics of video editing because of its intuitive interface.
- It has very limited export options.
Part 3: Top 5 Apps for Adding Text to a Video on Android Devices
You will have this app help you create an awesome video with simple editing tasks that include inserting text.
- You can beautify your video through adding text to the vid sections as well as enjoy easy video sharing.
- Downloading might occasion some challenges as well as features limitation.
The limitless number of features you will enjoy using with this app is the best thing that can happen to any video editor. Apart from adding text, you will be in a position of trimming as well as merging videos.
- Its support for multiple languages means you will enjoy using the app in different countries.
- You will not get maximum benefits since it's available freely.
The high number of features for this app will make it an ideal choice to add text to your videos any time. You will also have easy time sharing your edited video.
- It has very powerful capabilities for editing that suit Android devices.
- Expect some limitations because it's available as a free version.
It is easy editing that this app offers and which will encourage you to use it in adding text to your videos. After that, you can share freely with friends.
Price:$3.99 - $5.99 per item
- The app has an intuitive interface that makes it suitable for use by even beginners.
- The price range might be too high for some people to afford.
It is regarded as the most popular software program for video editing in the Android market. You will have an excellent experience editing video with the program.
- It is very easy to share edited videos on sites like YouTube and Facebook in addition to adding multiple texts.
- There are features limitations because it's available as a free version.