"How do you rotate a video in Windows Media Player?" If you record a video in wrong orientation and want to rotate the video with Windows Media Player, you might find that it is impossible for Windows Media Player is jue a player. Don't feel upset! Here is the best solution to solve rotate video on Windows Media Player not working problem. Read on and get the easiest way on how to rotate a video in Windows Media Player alternative.
- Part 1: Rotate Video with Windows Media Player Alternative
- Part 2: More Tips about Windows Media Player Rotate Video
Part 1: Rotate Video with Windows Media Player Alternative
Filmora Video Editor for Windows (or Filmora Video Editor for Mac) is one of the best answers to the questions that how do i rotate a video in Windows Media Player. It is fast easy and reliable and therefore it is highly recommended. The media player rotate video mechanism is no longer required if this program is being used. The other mechanism i.e. flip video in media player is also not required when Filmora video editor is being used.
- Filmora Video Editor is a very handy program which means that video editing is too easy using this program.
- The easy and full feature mode ensures that the user gets the work done as per need, desire and technical proficiency.
- The three step process of video editing has transformed the process as whole and has made it too easy for any user to follow.
- Adding additional effects to the video has been made very easy. To rotate windows media player video there is no special requirements which are to be fulfilled.
Tutorial on How to Rotate Video with Windows Media Player Alternative
Step 1. Launch Filmora Video Editor
Download and install the program first. And then start the program and go to the main interface. There you can click on the "FULL FEATURE MODE" to open the video editing window.
Step 2. Import video to the program
On the main interface there is an icon of import video. Press the button to open the dialogue box and import the desired video file. The drag and drop feature can also be used to ensure that the video is imported without any issue.
Step 3. Rotate videos to 90/180 degrees
There are 2 main ways to make sure that the video is rotated. These are mentioned as under:
- Method 1: Double click on the video which has been imported to the timeline. A dialogue box pops up where the desired options can be selected to rotate video wmp at the desired angle. The video can also be flipped horizontally and vertically using the same dialogue box
- Method 2: The edit video button on the top of the timeline is then to be pressed. The same dialogue box pops up and the video can be flipped.
Step 4. Export the Video
Export the video by clicking the "Export" button on the top of the timeline. From the window that pops up select the desired format. The videos can also be exported directly to devices.
Part 2: More Tips about Windows Media Player Rotate Video
Fix the Problems of Windows Media Player Rotate Video Not Working
Problem #1: Video plays sideways once rotated using windows media player
Solution: Landscape view is the main issue in this regard. Windows Media player will not work so use third party software for video flip.
Problem #2: The video plays upside down once rotated in Windows Media Player.
Solution: Under the effect panel of windows movie maker add the desired effect to change the direction of video.
Problem #3: Videos automatically rotated to 180 degrees even if 90 degrees is selected.
Solution: Try to flip the video to desired angle once again. This can be done by importing the video clip, dragging to timeline and under video effects flipping it to 90 degrees once again.
Problem #4: Videos rotated in WMP plays sideways in iPhone.
Solution: This is iPhone related issues so it is advised to contact Apple support regarding the issue.
Problem #5: Once flipped the video turns black but the audio continues.
Solution: Follow: Control Panel >> Hardware & Sound >> Display | Adjust Screen Resolution >> Advance Settings > Adapter | Adapter Type. Update the drivers to ensure that the problem is resolved.